- Intercultural Mindfulness
- Youngest Global Citizens Impact
- Building cultural bridges
- Advantage of Multilingualism
- Full Immersion Approach
Project Based & Phenomena Learning
- Transformation from rote learning to experiential learning thinking, to creating
- Module Phenomena Learning
- Child Initiative Excitement
- Ecological, Economic, Cultural
- Society founded on respect for nature, social & economic justice, and a culture of peace
Our Center is committed to the health growth and development of children. Daily schedule include time for rigorous outdoor gross motor play, exposure to great books, social-emotional support and guidance as well as cognitive, brain building development.
The program promotes a “Whole Child” practice considerate of each child individual developmental need.